Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 25 July 2019
TK Maxx and Homesense are owned and operated by TJX UK, a subsidiary of The TJX Companies Inc.
TJX UK is registered in England and Wales. Registration Number 3094828. VAT Registration Number 662563524. Registered address 50 Clarendon Road, Watford, WD17 1TX.
The Terms and Conditions may be changed or updated by TJX UK from time to time and without prior notice. We will indicate at the top of the Terms and Conditions the date on which they were last updated and any use of the site following such a change assumes acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
You may use the website only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which include complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK and any other jurisdiction from which you are accessing the site.
In using the site you agree that you:
- will provide true, accurate, current, complete and non misleading information on any registration form or as otherwise reasonably requested by TJX UK
- will not disclose any unauthorised, false or fraudulent details
- will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any information on or via the website which is or may be harmful, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, harmful, tortuous, racist or otherwise illegal or offensive
- will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any materials that infringe the proprietary rights of any third party including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy
If you are provided with a User ID, password or other information as part of our procedures it is your responsibility to treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party. TJX reserves the right to disable any User ID or password either chosen by you or allocated by TJX in the event that TJX believe you may have failed to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
You are responsible for your method of access to this website. You are also responsible to ensure that all persons accessing this website through your internet connection are aware and in compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
TJX UK will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Access to this site is provided on a temporary basis and we reserve the right at any time to
- withdraw or amend the service without notice
- to withdraw access to some or all of the site
- to suspend some or all of the services offered
- remove goods , featured jobs or promotions from the site
- cancel your registration and/or account without prior notice
- report any breach under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them
Conditions of Making an Online Purchase
You may purchase certain goods online at tkmaxx.com. Please see our Delivery information for details of delivery charges and restrictions. The delivery times given are estimated and from time to time may be affected by events outside our control, for example inclement weather or postal strikes, for which we will not be responsible.
For the Free Standard Delivery on orders of over £75 or more, we reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time and standard restrictions apply.
By placing an order online you make an offer to purchase in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We will acknowledge receipt of your order both online and via an email order confirmation but this does not constitute our acceptance of your offer to purchase. Your offer has been accepted only when we have confirmed that the order has been dispatched. Payment is taken at the point of despatch.
You can return items within 28 days of receipt. Please see our Returns Policy for exclusions, conditions and method of return.
We always aim to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices appearing on this website are accurate, but from time to time errors may occur. While we try to accurately represent the colour of an item in our photography representation of the item may be affected by the settings of the computer on which it is viewed.
Where we have made an error in the price of an item on our site we reserve the right to withdraw this item from sale at this price and present it at the correct price. If you have placed an order at the incorrect price, we will inform you of the error and give you the opportunity to confirm your order at the correct price, or cancel the order.
All items sold are subject to availability and while every effort is made to fulfil your order, products turn over very quickly in our warehouse and on rare occasions the item you require may not be available although you have received a confirmation of your order. We will advise you by email if we have to cancel your order for this reason, and no payment will be taken.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs are charged in addition to the product price and included in the total cost. Any additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the total cost.
If you are paying by credit or debit card, we will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your card upon receiving your order to ensure there are sufficient funds to settle the transaction. Goods will not be despatched until the pre-authorisation check is complete.
We will charge your card only when your goods are despatched. Your credit card company may allocate funds from your card before we make this charge.
If you are a consumer (i.e. you are not a business) you have the right to cancel your contract with us and receive a full refund. You have 14 days from the day on which you receive your order to notify us that you wish to cancel, and you may do so by writing to us at email@example.com If you receive the items from your order on different days, this cancellation period shall end 14 days after the day on which you receive the final item of your order. You must then return your order in full without delay, either by post (at your own cost and risk), or to store (at no cost). All goods contained in your order must be returned in their original condition (together with all packaging and labelling), and show no signs of use or damage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the goods do not meet this standard.
If you receive the items from your order on different days, this cancellation period shall end 14 days after the day on which you receive the final item of your order). You must then return your order in full without delay, either by post at your own cost and risk, or to store at no cost. All goods contained in your order must be returned in their original condition, together with all packaging and labelling, and show no signs of use or damage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the goods do not meet this standard.
If your contract is cancelled in full, we will provide you with a refund for the item(s) within 14 days of our receipt. If you have paid a delivery charge, we will also refund the standard delivery charge to you. Please note, if you have used one of our quicker delivery options we will only refund the standard delivery charge.
This right does not apply to perishable items, customised goods and items that are sealed for personal hygiene reasons where they have been unsealed, including jewellery worn in a piercing.
Gift cards for use in TK Maxx and/or Homesense can be purchased in both TK Maxx and Homesense stores, at selected third party retail stores, and online. eGift cards or digital gift cards can be purchased from selected third party retailers.
Terms and Conditions of use
1. TK Maxx/Homesense gift cards, eGift cards, or digital gift cards can be used at any TK Maxx or Homesense store in the UK and online at tkmaxx.com. A TK Maxx/Homesense gift card, eGift card or digital gift card can only be used in the country in which that gift card, eGift card or digital gift card was purchased. You may only redeem your TK Maxx/Homesense gift card, eGift card or digital gift card in GB pounds sterling.
2. There are two types of gift card that could be issued to you: (a) an open value gift card; and (b) a specified value gift card. An open value gift card remains open and further amounts can be added to it from time to time so that at any one time the maximum credit value that can be registered on that gift card could be £999.99. A specified value card has a fixed amount of credit applied to it when it is purchased and further amounts of credit cannot be added once it has been purchased. You can ask in store what type of gift card, eGift card or digital gift card you hold if you are not sure.
3. TK Maxx/Homesense gift cards, eGift cards, or digital gift cards can only be used for the purchase of merchandise in TK Maxx and/or Homesense and cannot be used to purchase other TK Maxx/Homesense gift cards. No more than five TK Maxx/Homesense gift cards, or eGift cards, or digital gift cards can be used together in any one transaction. TK Maxx/Homesense gift cards, eGift cards, or digital gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash at TK Maxx and/or Homesense.
4. You should treat your TK Maxx/Homesense gift card, or eGift card, or digital gift card as cash; you are solely responsible for its security. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards, eGift cards, or digital gift cards will not be replaced. The TK Maxx/Homesense gift card, eGift card, or digital gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
5. Purchases made with a TK Maxx/Homesense gift card, eGift card or digital gift card will be deducted from the balance of the TK Maxx/Homesense gift card, eGift card or digital gift card (as applicable) until the balance reaches zero credit (£0.00). No change can be given for purchases where the value of the goods bought is less than the value of credit on the TK Maxx/Homesense gift card, eGift card or digital gift card. Any remaining balance will be updated after each transaction and will stay on the TK Maxx/Homesense gift card, eGift card, or digital gift card for future purchases. If the purchase price of the goods exceeds the amount of credit on the TK Maxx/Homesense gift card, eGift card or digital gift card, the remaining cost of the goods to be purchased can be settled via another accepted payment method.
6. TK Maxx/Homesense gift cards have no expiry date. The eGift card or digital gift card may be issued with an expiry date and the expiry terms should be confirmed with the retailer supplying that eGift card or digital gift card.
7. You can check the balance on a TK Maxx/Homesense gift card, eGift card, or digital gift card in store or online at www.tkmaxx.com and/or at www.homesense.com.
8. The cost of anything you buy with the TK Maxx/Homesense gift card and return to store (in accordance with the TK Maxx and Homesense Returns Policy) will be refunded to a TK Maxx/Homesense gift card. If you made your purchase using an eGift card or digital gift card you will receive a new TK Maxx/ Homesense gift card with a credit value equal to the value of the goods that you are returning. This does not affect your statutory rights. See full details of our Returns Policy by clicking here.
9. The funds on a TK Maxx/Homesense gift card, or eGift card, or digital gift card are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation scheme.
10. We may amend the terms and conditions of the TK Maxx/Homesense gift card, or eGift card, or digital gift card from time to time where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so. This does not affect your legal rights.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Gift Cards purchased online
For full terms and conditions for TK Maxx/Homesense gift cards purchased online, please see our gift card order page.
For full terms and conditions for TK Maxx/Homesense e-gift cards purchased online, please see our gift card order page.
Terms Governing Web Content and its Use
You may link to this website according to the following guidelines. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice if we believe these guidelines are not followed.
- The link must be done in a way that is fair and legal and neither damages nor takes advantage of our reputation
- The link must not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- The website must not be framed on any other site.
- The link must be made to the home page only.
Our website may also contain links to other sites operated by TJX UK. We advise you to review the legal, privacy and security information for each such site to which you link as the terms and conditions and privacy policies may vary slightly from site to site.
Except as otherwise expressly noted, all images, illustrations, designs (including product designs), graphics, icons, photographs, text, audio clips, video clips and other materials that appear as part of the website as well as the selection, arrangement and organisation of the foregoing and the website as a whole (collectively "Content") are subject to copyright, trade mark, service mark, trade dress and/or other intellectual property rights or licences and rights of publicity and privacy, all worldwide rights, titles and interest in and to which are owned by, licensed or which may otherwise be used by TJX UK, TK Maxx, Homesense or our suppliers. All software used on this website is the property of TJX UK, its suppliers or third party suppliers as applicable and is protected by UK and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Guidelines for use
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the website
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as authors of material on the website must always be acknowledged
- You must not use any part of the content on the website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors
- If you print off, copy or download any part of the website in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use the website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of materials you may have made
You warrant that any Submissions comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. As such TJX UK will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall have the right to use, reproduce, create derivative works based upon, disclose, publish, distribute, display and publicly perform, any Submissions and not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise of any Submissions. Further, TK Maxx shall be under no obligation to maintain any Submissions in confidence, pay to users any compensation or royalties for any Submissions or provide attribution to any users for any Submissions. TJX UK shall have no obligation to keep confidential, use, return or review any Submissions.
TK Maxx will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other use of the website.
The website, its content, any material displayed on this website, any information available on or through this website and the software is provide "as is" and "as available" and without any guarantees, conditions or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to its accuracy to the fullest extent permitted pursuant to applicable laws.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary, to the fullest extent permitted by law, TK Maxx and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers will not be liable in contract, tort, (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings) or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection to this website or the linked sites and any materials posted thereon
TJX UK does not represent or warrant that your use of the website, or the operation or function of the website or any services offered in connection with the website will be uninterrupted or error free; that defects on the website will be corrected; or that the website or its server or any links are free of viruses or other harmful elements. TJX UK makes no representations or warranty that the website, materials, software or any product offered or purchased through the website is applicable or appropriate for use or access in locations outside the United Kingdom.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit TJX UK's liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TJX UK's directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and affiliates, from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this website or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
If any part of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms and Conditions will not be affected. All other terms will remain in full force and effect. So far as possible where any term or part of a term can be severed or removed to render the remaining part valid, the term shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the term shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely ressembles the original meaning of the term as is permitted by law.
Treasure Terms & Conditions
- What is Treasure?
- How to register for Treasure
- How Treasure works
- Treasure rewards
- Your Treasure card and managing your account
- Personal data
- General terms
These are the Terms and Conditions for the Treasure Rewards Programme ("Treasure"). By becoming a member of Treasure, you confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
Treasure is the rewards programme from TK Maxx and Homesense. Collect Treasure keys to unlock rewards and surprises when you shop at TK Maxx or Homesense.
There are two types of Treasure keys you can collect:
- Shopping keys
- Star keys
See term 3 for more details on the types of keys and term 4 for how many keys you need to qualify for a reward.
- To become a member of Treasure, you must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, or Republic of Ireland, be aged 16 years or over and have your own email address.
- To join Treasure, you are required to either:
- When registering, you will need to create a TK Maxx online account, this is where your Treasure account sits. You must create a password to access your online account.
- If you already have a TK Maxx online account, you can register for Treasure in the 'My Account' section of your online account.
- Following completion of your registration, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive a star key for registering.
- If you pick up a card in-store and swipe it on the same day, you must register your card on that day in order for your purchase to be eligible for a shopping key. For online purchases, you must register your Treasure card online before the transaction is made to receive a shopping key.
- Shopping keys:
- You can earn shopping keys in all TK Maxx or Homesense stores in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland or when making a purchase online.
- To earn the shopping key in-store, you must scan your Treasure card at the till when you make a purchase.
- To earn the shopping key online, you must be logged into your TK Maxx online account when you make a purchase. You will not receive a shopping key if you use 'guest checkout' to make a purchase.
- If you forget to scan your Treasure card in store, you can enter your receipt details in the 'My keys' section of your online account. Click on 'ENTER RECEIPT' and enter the required details.
- You can earn up to a maximum of 3 shopping keys per day. One at TK Maxx store, one at Homesense store and one online at tkmaxx.com (UK only ).
- When you shop at one of our superstores (where a TK Maxx and Homesense are in the same building ), you will only be eligible for one shopping key per day for your purchases bought at this store. This will show on your account as a TK Maxx shopping key.
- Star Keys:
You can get one star key for each of the following actions:
- Registering for the programme
You will receive a star key when you register to Treasure for the first time.
- Completing your profile
You can earn a star key for completing your profile information for the first time in the 'My Account' section of you online account. You will receive a Treasure key notification email if you have received a star key for this action.
- Refer a friend
- You can earn a star key by referring friends to Treasure – one star key for each friend that signs up.
- To refer a friend, you need to go to the Treasure homepage of your online account where you can find your referral code and send it to your friends.
- Your friend must use your referral code to direct them to Treasure and register, in order for you to receive a star key.
- You will earn a star key for every friend that registers using your referral link.
- Choosing a reward
You will earn a star key for choosing a reward, to help you start collecting keys again.
- Registering for the programme
- Other ways to earn keys:
- Key codes:
If you have been given a key code, enter the code into your online account and it will be verified.
- As a Treasure member, there will be other opportunities to earn Treasure keys, which will be communicated to you via email and which will have separate T&Cs.
- Key codes:
- You need to collect five keys and at least three of them need to be shopping keys. You can then choose a reward. Here are the combinations of keys that will qualify you to choose a reward:
- 3 shopping keys + 2 star keys
- 4 shopping keys + 1 star key
- 5 shopping keys
- Once you have five Treasure keys of the correct combination, you will have six weeks to choose a reward. The six weeks starts from when the fifth qualifying key is added to your Treasure account.
- Treasure rewards come and go depending on the units available for each reward. You will be able to see what rewards are available at any given time by checking the rewards section.
- Rewards will vary by country (Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland ) and are subject to having the right amount and combination of keys:
- For members in Great Britain and Northern Ireland, rewards will be a mixture of ones you can claim straight away and the opportunity to enter prize draws. Prize draw rewards are awarded to members through a mechanic, which is independently run by a promotional verification service once the prize draw period has closed.
- Members in Northern Ireland can also enter the prize draws free of charge with no purchase necessary by registering for participation by contacting Customer Services on www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/contact-us-message and providing their details including name of competition, their full name, email address and postal address during the Promotion Period. All valid entries will be entered into a Prize Draw.
- For members in the Republic of Ireland, you can claim rewards straight away as well as have the opportunity to enter competitions from time to time. All competition opportunities will be sent to you via email. To enter the relevant competition you must complete the competition submission as per the instructions in the email we send you. The winner will be the person who has, in the opinion of the judges, completed the competition submission in the most apt and original way. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The panel of judges will include at least one member independent from us. The competition will be subject to additional terms and conditions, which will be notified to you before entry.
- Separate T&Cs for each reward will apply.
- When you select a reward, you may be asked to provide additional information, such as postal address, for the purpose of fulfilling a reward.
- For fulfilment of rewards, please allow up to 30 working days for delivery. We accept no liability for any reward which is lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
- If a selected reward is unavailable for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute it for another reward for equal or higher value.
- Reward, Prize Draw and competition winners (Winners)are expected to participate in reasonable publicity that relates to their respective winnings. This may include making the following details available: surname, country and reward they've won. Winners will have the right to object to use of their details in publicity at the time of notification that they have won.
- Winners' surnames and countries may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for a period of 8 weeks following the end of the relevant calendar month for that reward (where the winner has not objected to this data being shared).
- There is no cash alternative for any rewards that may be made available to you as a result of your participation in Treasure and rewards are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Rewards can only be earned, and redeemed as set out in these Terms. Any other use, award, sale, exchange or transfer of rewards, or attempt to do so, is a breach of these Terms. Except as set out in the applicable T&Cs for a reward, we accept no liability for any costs associated with the reward, and give no representations or warranties about the quality or suitability of the rewards.
- The Treasure card is not transferrable and cannot be copied. It can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card. Treasure cards shall remain our property at all times and we may, at our sole discretion, with no notice, ask that you return or destroy the Treasure card.
- You are only entitled to one (1) Treasure card per person. If we identify that you hold two (2) or more Treasure cards, we may merge them into one account at our discretion.
- If a Treasure card is lost, stolen or you think an unauthorised person has become aware of your password, you should contact our Customer Services team by email via our contact form on www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/contact-us-message. We shall not be responsible in any way for any losses arising from the unauthorised use of a password or your account.
- It is important that you ensure any changes to your personal or membership details are updated on your online account. We will not be responsible for any loss of benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
- All Treasure members are automatically issued a digital Treasure card. This can be accessed via your account on tkmaxx.com. If you only have a digital Treasure card but wish to have a physical Treasure card, you will need to pick up a card in store and update your account with the new card number.
- To opt out of the programme, select 'Cancel my Treasure account' within your online account. Alternatively you can contact our Customer Services team. We may need to contact you for account administration purposes, even if you opt out of marketing. Cancelling your account means you will no longer be a member of the Treasure programme, your account will cease to be active and you will lose any keys you have earned. If you want to join again in the future, you will need to open a new Treasure account.
- We will collect entrants' data for the purposes of administering a reward and to contact entrants about additional promotions, competitions and prize draws run by Treasure. We will share entrants' data with authorised third parties to independently assist with the administration of our promotions and for reward fulfilment purposes only. We may also request your postal address in order for you to receive your reward, this will be communicated in the reward communications where necessary.
- Members can claim up to a maximum of 25 Treasure rewards per calendar year and we reserve the right to investigate and close your account should more be claimed.
- Members' claims for rewards will be disqualified if we reasonably believe that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of a reward or the member has not complied with these Terms. Proof of identity may be required to verify your eligibility to choose a reward (such as proof of age or other eligibility), and failure to provide proof of identity may result in disqualification from a reward.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted and entries made online using methods generated by a script, bot, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Incomplete or illegible claims and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms in full will be disqualified.
- Treasure is operated by TJX UK, of 50 Clarendon Road, Watford WD17 1TX (registered in England and Wales with company registration number 03094828) (“we/us/our/Promoter“).
- These Terms set out the terms of the agreement between us and you as a member of the programme and these Terms govern the use of any Treasure card, participation in the programme and the redemption of rewards by you and any promotions associated with the programme.
- We can cancel, withdraw or alter the programme, including the Terms or any individual Treasure card at any time for any reason.
- By signing up as a member of the programme, you are deemed to accept these Terms in full. Your continued participation in the programme will be deemed acceptance of the updated Terms. These Terms were most recently updated on 25 July 2019.
- The programme is currently being operated across all participating TK Maxx and Homesense stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland and on www.tkmaxx.com. We reserve the right to trial, add or remove different elements within the programme which may include making changes to the participating stores.
- The programme is for personal use by members only. The Treasure cards may not be used for any business or commercial purpose. If you use the programme, the Treasure card and/or a reward for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- The Treasure card and/or your online account does not constitute proof of purchase of goods purchased in store or online.
- If you act in any way which is deemed by ( acting reasonably) to be fraudulent, inappropriate, misleading or abusive, in breach of the Terms or which brings our reputation into disrepute, then we shall be entitled to cancel your programme membership and account, cancel or withdraw any rewards and request the Treasure card is returned or destroyed.
- Except for liability for death and personal injury caused by our negligence and any other liability which cannot be excluded by law, we will not be liable for any loss, expense, liability or damage which is incurred ( whether or not arising from negligence) in connection with signing up to Treasure, and for any subsequent use of the Treasure programme, including accepting or using any rewards.
- We will not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations relating to Treasure where that failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control (including but not limited to: weather conditions, fire, industrial action, war, political unrest, riots or changes of law).
- In the United Kingdom, Treasure and its Terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- In the Republic of Ireland, Treasure and its Terms are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Terms and Conditions for Promotions and Competitions
Summary Terms and Conditions:UK, 18+ only. Present your Treasure card at the till in participating TK Maxx / Homesense stores (see full terms) between 29/11/2019 and 02/12/2019. You will receive a free pair of Christmas Socks. No purchase necessary. Max 1 gift per person. Visit www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/terms-and-conditions/ for full T&Cs
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Participate between store opening and closing times (as detailed on the store website) between 29th November 2019 and 2nd December 2019.
- No purchase is necessary.
- To Participate: Present your Treasure card at the till at one of the following participating TK Maxx stores during the Promotion Period to receive your free pair of Christmas Socks:
- The Gifts::Customers who present their Treasure card at a participating store at the till during the Promotion Period will receive a free pair of Christmas Socks. Subject to availability, while stocks last.
- Maximum one pair of Christmas Socks per person.
- Gifts are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Gift for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Gift may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Gift. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Recipients of a Gift may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
|TK MAXX||Cambridge Market Street|
|TK MAXX||Purley Way|
Promoter: TJX UK, 50 Clarendon Road, Watford, WD17 1TX.
Summary Terms and Conditions:UK, 16+ for prize draw entry. 14/11/19 – 19/12/19. In-Store Promotion: Locate the gift box placed in every UK TK Maxx store on their pre-allocated day. Once found by a member of the public it can then be taken to a TK Maxx team member to receive a £50 gift card. The gift box will then be replaced in store, with a maximum of 5 x £50 gift cards given away per store. Online Prize Draw: Go to www.tkmaxxgiftdifferent.com and provide your details to be entered into a weekly prize draw. In-Store Promotion: 1745 x £50 gift cards. Online Prize Draw: 35 x £50 gift cards. Internet access required. Max 1 prize per person. Visit www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/terms-and-conditions/ for full T&Cs and prize details. Promoter: TJX UK, 50 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1TX, UK.
Full Terms and Conditions
- The Prize Draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and any affiliates of the Promoter, their families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse) and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- The In-store Promotion excludes employees of the Promoter and any affiliates of the Promoter, their families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse) and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the promotion. Internet access is required to participate in the online prize draw.
- Promotion Period In Store: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 14th November 2019 and 23.59 GMT on the 19th December 2019 inclusive.
- To Enter: In Store: Locate the gift box placed in each of our UK TK Maxx stores on a pre-allocated day. Once found by a member of the public it can then be taken to a TK Maxx team member to receive a £50 TK Maxx gift card. The gift box will then be replaced in the UK TK Maxx store, with a maximum of £250 being given away per UK TK Maxx store.
- Maximum of 1 prize per person during the Promotion Period. The Prizes:
Prize Draw: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 14th November 2019 and 23.59 GMT on the 19th December 2019 inclusive.
|Prize Draw Periods:||Opening Date & Time:||Closing Date & Time:|
|Weekly Prize Draw 1 Period||00:01 GMT 14th November 2019||23:59 GMT 21st November 2019|
|Weekly Prize Draw 2 Period||00:00 GMT 22nd November 2019||23:59 GMT 28th November 2019|
|Weekly Prize Draw 3 Period||00:00 GMT 29th November 2019||23:59 GMT 5th December 2019|
|Weekly Prize Draw 4 Period||00:00 GMT 6th December 2019||23:59 GMT 12th December 2019|
|Weekly Prize Draw 5 Period||00:00 GMT 13th December 2019||23:59 GMT 19th December 2019|
Weekly Prize Draws: Go to www.tkmaxxgiftdifferent.com during the Promotion Period and fill out your email address to be entered into the relevant weekly prize draw for a chance to win a £50 TK Maxx gift card.
|Period:||Opening Date & Time:||Closing Date & Time:|
|Weekly Period 1||00:01 GMT 14th November 2019||23:59 GMT 21st November 2019|
|Weekly Period 2||00:00 GMT 22nd November 2019||23:59 GMT 28th November 2019|
|Weekly Period 3||00:00 GMT 29th November 2019||23:59 GMT 5th December 2019|
|Weekly Period 4||00:00 GMT 6th December 2019||23:59 GMT 12th December 2019|
|Weekly Period 5||00:00 GMT 13th December 2019||23:59 GMT 19th December 2019|
- In store: 5 x £50 TK Maxx gift cards are available to be won from each of our UK TK Maxx stores, giving a total of 1745 x £50 gift cards that will be available to be won.
- Weekly Prize Draws:
- Weekly Period 1 Prizes: 7 x £50 TK Maxx gift cards.
- Weekly Period 2 Prizes: 7 x £50 TK Maxx gift cards.
- Weekly Period 3 Prizes: 7 x £50 TK Maxx gift cards.
- Weekly Period 4 Prizes: 7 x £50 TK Maxx gift cards.
- Weekly Period 5 Prizes: 7 x £50 TK Maxx gift cards
Weekly Prize Draws: Following each Weekly Period, 7 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received that Weekly Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the relevant Weekly Period.
Weekly Prize Draws: The winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 7 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 7 days or that a winner is not eligible to receive the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.