Click & Collect is now available in all stores. We’ll keep hold of your Click and Collect order for up to 14 days after the store has re-opened. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Services Team to request a refund.
Standard Delivery and Next Day Delivery remain available.
We are delivering orders to Northern Ireland.
See below for our current available delivery options:
|Click & Collect||£1.99 (FREE if you spend over £50 online)||Up to 3 working days||dpd.co.uk (16-digit tracking ID)|
|Standard UK Delivery||£3.99 (FREE if you spend over £75 online)||Up to 5 working days on orders placed Monday - Friday. Your order will be delivered Monday - Saturday (excluding Sundays and bank holidays).||myhermes.co.uk (16-digit tracking ID)|
|Next Day Delivery||£6.99||Order by 8pm Monday - Friday. Your order will be delivered Monday - Saturday (excluding Sundays and bank holidays)||dpd.co.uk (16-digit tracking ID)|
Safety and Wellbeing of our Associates
- The safety and wellbeing of our associates and customers continues to be a priority for us.
- With many of you finding products you love online at the moment, we’re having to make some changes to help us continue to operate our fulfilment centre safely.
- We’ll of course deliver as quickly as we safely can. In the meantime, thank you for your continued support.
- Our delivery partner Hermes has put in place a number of measures to protect their customers and drivers. Whilst this should not impact their delivery service, you will see some changes in how they’re delivering our parcels to you as they look to reduce physical contact.
- Wherever possible, please opt to have your order delivered to a safe place and minimise contact with our courier partners. This is safer for you, and them. You’ll receive a calling card once your parcel has been delivered. To help this, the Hermes app includes a new feature called My Places. Here you can upload a picture of your preferred safe place and leave notes for the courier.
- If delivering to your door, couriers will knock and wait at a safe distance to ensure your parcel is received. They’ll also ask for your name rather than asking for a signature.
- We will deliver as quickly as we safely can, and keep you updated as best as we can.
- Please click here for more info on the steps Hermes are taking to ensure a contact-free delivery.